BackHigh School Mission Journey: Chicago
July 19-25 | Chicago, Illinois
We'll take our 11th trip to Chicago to partner with Reborn Community Church and work alongside Pastor Jamie Thompson in Garfield Park.
Students interested in participating must:
– Complete an online registration form.
– Submit a Brentwood Baptist Medical Release Form (with a copy of insurance card).
– Submit a Brentwood Baptist Medication Form.
– Attend all three training meetings (must not miss more than two).
– Complete the online training requirements.
- Sunday, July 6 | 12:30-4:30 PM | Hudson Hall | Cost: $2 (for lunch)
- Sunday, July 13 | 3:00-5:00 PM | Hudson Hall
- Wednesday, July 16 | 3:00-5:00 PM | Hudson Hall
Sunday, July 13 | 5:00 -5:30 PM | Location: TBD
- Early (February 26–June 1): $475
- Regular (June 2–July 13): $495
- T-Shirt (Optional): $10
- *Deposit: $175 (required to secure spot)
If you need to cancel, please notify the Student Ministry office as soon as possible. Call 615.324.6126 or e-mail email@example.com. There will be no refunds for cancellations after registration closes except under special circumstances as determined by the ministers. This is due to trip costs already incurred. Does not apply to extenuating circumstances, such as death of a family member or physical illness.
Contact: Julia Kasick | 615.324.6126 | firstname.lastname@example.org