Focus Studies Men In Training
- Group Focus
- Thursdays at 6:45 AM
- Hudson Hall
James: Faith in Action!
Most men want to know where the rubber meets the road. Not a lot of philosophizing. "Shoot it to me straight!" "What does it take to get it done?"
James is that kind of book. "Let’s cut to the chase." "Actions speak louder than words." "Don’t talk about it unless you’re willing to back it up."
Come join us this fall for a 14-week Men in Training study in the Book of James. Discover what it means to put your faith into action. We will attempt to address questions like:
- How do I handle the trials of life?
- How do I overcome temptation?
- How do I practice my faith and prove that it is genuine?
- How do I control my speech?
- How do I turn things over to God?
- How do I persevere through life’s challenges?
- What does it mean to pray effectively?
This gathering is open to all men, every week and does not require registration. Hope to see you there!
For more information or to visit this study , please contact Roger Severino.