BackWelcome to Worship
Sunday. August 10 - 12:30 PM - Wilson Hall
For families of incoming 4th graders
4th & 5th graders have the special opportunity to begin attending worship with families each week. We are excited about this family worship opportunity and want to welcome them to the worship time!
- Who is invited? Families of incoming 4th graders are invited to lunch on Sunday, August 10. This lunch is primarily for 4th graders and their parents but if you have other children that will be attending just make sure you include them in your RSVP.
- A pizza lunch will be provided in Wilson Hall following the 11:11 service (around 12:45 pm).
- Durng lunch, we will spend time with Pastor Mike before visiting the Worship Center and the Music Ministry staff.
- You’ll hear about how children and families can engage in the worship experience and learn how Pastor Mike and the worship staff prepare for each week’s service.
- Please RSVP by noon on Friday, August 8 so we can prepare for lunch. RSVP HERE.