WINDOWS NEWSLETTERDownload the latest 60+ Adult Newsletter
If you or someone you know would like to receive the Windows Newsletter monthly by mail, please click here to let us know.
When it comes to getting the most out of life, age 60 is only the beginning. The 60+ Adult Ministry at Brentwood Baptist is all about living life to its fullest through fellowship with and service to one another.
Check out our monthly activities, special events, and more.
1st Thursday of the month | Cracker Barrel, Cool Springs
Join our Breakfast Club that meets on the 1st Thursday morning of each month for breakfast and fellowship. This breakfast meeting provides a perfect opportunity to become better acquainted. Reservations are not needed.
Good News Singers
Our 60+ Adult Choir, 'The Good News Singers', is a place where our seniors have fun while singing familiar hymns and learning a variety of new music. We are ages 60+ and love to sing.
The Choir leads in worship on occasion during the Sunday morning worship services, as well as being active in outreach.
You are invited to join the Good News Singers!
For more information, contact Tom McMinn at 615.591.2957 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hometouch is a ministry to connect the homebound to the church by providing curriculum and resources. You can contact the Senior Adult office by clicking here if you know someone you would like to receive packets on a weekly basis.
2nd Thursday | February, May, August, & November | Connection Center
This daytime fellowship for our senior adults includes food, games, service opporunities, and informative presentations.
SeniorLink Monthly Fellowship Dinner
3rd Thursday | 5:30 PM | Wilson Hall
Our senior adults come together for food, fellowship, and fun programs planned to encourage relationship-building with others in the same season of life. Reservations are required. Sign up by the Sunday preceding the dinner.
Contact: Carolyn Simmons | 615.591.9026 | email@example.com
SeniorLink Monthly Fellowship Dinner Schedule 2014
- January 16: Allison Speer – Christian singer
- February 20: Praise Pickers – Gospel band
- March 20: Good News Belles
- April 24: Youth Orchestra of BBC
- May 15: Billy Hodges – Christian Gospel singer
- June 26: Celebration of Marriage – Aaron Wilburn – Christian songwriter and comedian
- July 17: John Schweers and Larry Boone – Nashville based song writers
- August 21: Tammy Bullock – singer and BBC member
- September 18: Tami and Loni Pryce – singers and BBC members
- October 16: Jacob Hamlin – classical Christian singer
- December 18: Trademark – Country trio
Click here to see the latest senior adults announcements and find out details about the next SeniorLink Fellowship Dinner.