This Greek word pops up in Scripture several times. Oikos refers to your home, your people, your group – those individuals that you do life together with.
Connect Groups exist to help students…
- journey forward towards Jesus Christ
- belong to community and connect to the Church
- build leadership skills and develop a love for others God has placed in their path Connect
- small groups that meet in the community, whether in a home, a restaurant, or a park
- intentionally leveraging your current relationships towards eternal conversation Connect
Groups Are Not…
- a replacement for being involved in the life of the Church
- aimless or pointless hangout time with friends
Fill out my online form.